Sunday, September 4, 2011

Save the Date!

Greetings! I feel almost like Rip Van Winkle waking up after an unnaturally long nap, but it's good to be back! I am excited because in the time that this little bloggy endeavor has been silent, lots of great things have been brewing at Woodland West! And I am especially excited to herald the coming of the new and improved . . .


That's right! Our Women's Ministry is back, and it's going to be better than ever! We will be having a Kick-Off Brunch on September 24 from 10:00 to 12:30 (lunch will be served around 11:00), and if you want to see what all the excitement is about, make plans to join us! We'll share some laughter, some delicious food and an uplifting, inspiring time of worship, and then we'll learn about all of the things we have planned for the women's ministry.

I don't want to spoil the surprise for anyone, but just to "whet your appetite," so to speak, here's a sneak peek at the new theme of the Woodland West Women's Ministry:

I urge you, in view of God's mercy, to offer your body as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual act of worship. Romans 12:1

Spiritual Growth * Relationships * Service to Others


We don't want a single woman to miss this kick-off event, so please make plans now to be there!

1 comments:

TerPen said...

This is great Andrea... Thanks!!
Ladies, please RSVP this Sunday - just write the number attending on your attendance card.